The Cash App refund money is for the users who were unable to send money and cash app transfer failed. Cash App allows its users to get refunds under the Cash App refund policy. But we should make it clear here that Cash App refund is possible for failed money transfer for instance if a money transfer was successful then you will not be able to get the refund money. You can request to get money back from Cash App if the transaction was unsuccessful.
However, if the Cash App refund is not generated within after this time period then you need to raise the Cash app refund dispute as soon as possible. Following are some of the steps that you will have to get a refund from Cash App:
• Log into you Cash App account on mobile phone
• Then on the right corner click the Activity tab
• After this search for the failed payments from your account,
• You need to cancel the failed payments to get a refund
• Now harness on the three dots located in the top right corner of the home screen.